Silver CR/RF is a wireless room thermostat equipped with a radio receiver. The user can adjust the room thermostat with the requirement temperature and get more comfortable and economic heating. It’s ideal when the contact cables are not present in the environment in which one wants to detect the temperature. Thanks to the radio receiver already coupled to the (programmable) thermostat during production, more Silver CR/RF can be used in the same environment without interferences.
- Daily and Weekly Program (7×24)
- Different Mode Options (Comfort, Economy, Holiday)
- Sensitive temperature measuring
- Heating calibration
- ON/OFF Control
- Wireless Connection
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Compatible Directives: Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Regulation 2014/53/EU (R&TTE/RED EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1:2017, EN 300 220-1V3.1.1:2017, EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1:2017, EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1:2017, EN 62479: 2010) Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulation 2014/30/EU (EMC EN 61000-6-3: 2007 + A1: 2011, EN 61000-6-1: 2007) Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (LVD EN 60730-2-9:2010, EN 60730-1:2011)
Power supply 3 Vdc (2 x AAA alkaline battery) - Receiver 220 Vac
Battery life 1 Year (2 x AAA)
Maximum capacity of the contacts 7A (240 Vac - Resistive load) 10A (120 Vac) 10A (120 Vac - Resistive load)
Temperature display range -10°÷50°C
Temperature regulation range 5°÷30°C
Temperature resolution 0,3°C
Storage temperature -20°÷60°C
Temperature precision 0,1°C
Dimensions 85 mm / 119.5 mm / 24 mm - Receiver 90 mm / 90 mm / 25 mm
Thermostat control keys
- Weekly Program Button
- Temperature Adjustment (To Increase)
- Settings Button
- Temperature Adjustment(To Decrease)
- Mode Button
- On/Off Button
ROOM THERMOSTAT PLACEMENT
Room thermostat needs to placed in the room which is used most
frequently. For instance; living room or lounge. Placing the room
thermostat in a spot that have air circulation like entrance of a room
or side of window should be avoided. Also anywhere close to heating
units such as radiator, stove and spots which get direct sun light
would not be suitable place. Room thermostat needs to be located
above the floor between 50 cm – 150 cm height. Few trials may be
made to find the most convenient spot.
Remove your room thermostat from Wall hanger. Then remove the battery housing from the back side of thermostat. Put 2 alkaline batteries in to battery housing. Please be sure about the directions of batteries. Hang your thermostat on the Wall hanger after assemble battery housing back. Change the both batteries together.
When the product is not used for a long time (more than 15 days), remove the batteries. Otherwise, malfunctions that will occur are out of warranty.
Please throw away dead batteries to trashes which specially made for batteries.
The important things to note for receiver placement is that avoiding
physical contact between receiver and boiler, and protecting it
against materials such as liquid, dust etc. You can place your receiver
in boiler’s cabinet without physical contact with boiler or you may
mount receiver to wall.
- First, boiler and electrical current which you boiler is connected (fuse, power, outlet etc.)needs to be shut down.
- Connect one of the boiler connection cable to receiver as shown in the Connection Scheme.
- Connect other end of the boiler connection cable to boiler’s room thermostat input as shown in the boiler’s user manual.
- Input Receiver power cable must be connected first to receiver than to a boiler’s connection fuse.
- After completing connections, turn on electrical current first, only after then turn on your boiler.
- If you want to deactivate your receiver, press manual button for 2 seconds then you should see orange light on the receiver. After being sure that your boiler is working, press same button for 2 seconds again and you will see that orange light will be disappeared.
- Room thermostat needs to be set up first to be able to sync with the receiver.
RECEIVER WIRING DIAGRAM
Only people who have got Professional Competence should make operations of electric wiring or boiler setup.
SYNC ROOM THERMOSTAT AND RECEIVER
- First of all sync button on receiver needs to be pressed down for 2 seconds until green light blinks.
- When your thermostat is in Off status ”On/Off’ button should be pressed for 3 seconds until heating calibration menu displays, when you see calibration menu press one more time to ”On/Off” button and ”Adr” menu which is a synchronization menu will show up.
- In ”Adr” menu when either one of the temperature adjustment button pressed, thermostat will send synchronization signal to receiver.
- Green light on the receiver will be stabilized and receiver would make notification sound.
- Now receiver and wireless room thermostat is matched and syncronized.
ROOM THERMOSTAT HEATING CALIBRATION
Temperature sensors which are used in room thermostats, are highly sensitive. No other thermometers in your living area have that much sensitivity. So you may need to calibrate your room thermostat if you would like to get the same temperature degrees with other thermometers in your living space.
- When the device has ”Off ” status ”On/”Off” button needs to be pressed for 3 seconds.
- From the calibration menu which appeared after 3 seconds, you may set to any temperature degree by pressing ”Adjustment Buttons”. This value can be arranged between ”-8°C and +8°C”
- To exit calibration menu please press ”On/Off’ button 2 times.
Note: Recommended temperature calibration is “0.0°C”.
Description of controls and operation
In room thermostat there is a key lock function to avoid any unintended contact.
- In order to unlock the thermostat’s key lock ” Mode” button should be pressed for 3 seconds. If buttons on thermostat are not touched for 10 seconds, key lock will be reactivated.
DAY AND HOUR SETTINGS
- While your thermostat is On, keep pressing “Settings” button for 3 seconds.
- At the first screen that appears “Hour” part will be blinking. You may set the time with “Up” and “Down” buttons.
- After set the time, ”Settings” button needs to be pressed once. For minute setting, minute part will be blinking. You may set the minute with “Up” and “Down” buttons.
- After set the minute, “Settings” button needs to be pressed once to set the day of week.
- Days of every week begins with Monday so if you see 1 on the screen it means Monday is chosen. Likewise 2 would be Tuesday, 3-Wednesday, 4-Thursday, 5-Friday, 6-Saturday and 7-Sunday.
- When setting is done you may exit by pressing for 3 seconds to “Settings” button.
Your room thermostat has got 5 different modes. 3 of them (Comfort, Economy and Holiday Mode) are prepared and constant modes. Other modes are manual mode and weekly program mode. In prepared modes, temperature degrees are based on user’s choices which has been set in the beginning. Manual mode provides to operate the thermostat with temperature which user’s required and set directly. Weekly program mode provides to keep operate the thermostat with weekly program which user’s set.
- Temperature degrees of prepared modes can be changed on “Settings” menu.
- In order to go to “Settings” menu, “Settings” button needs to be pressed for 3 seconds. Date and time settings would appear in first screen, to skip it “Settings” button should be pressed for 3 times. Comfort Mode’s temperature degree would appear and temperature for Comfort Mode can be adjusted by pressing “Up” and “Down” buttons.
- When setting is done, by pressing “Settings” button other modes (Economy and Holiday Mode) can be set.
- Pressing “Settings” button for 3 seconds again would close “Settings” screen.
- Manual mode temperature can be set by pressing “Up” and “Down” buttons while on home screen.
- When “Up” or “Down” buttons are pressed thermostat will be set on Manual Mode.
- In order to change to Mode settings you may press “Mode” button.
You can adjust the weekly operating modes of your room thermostat separately for each hours per day under favour of weekly program. Weekly program mode includes 2 active modes. They are “Comfort Mode” and “Economy Mode”
- In order to arrange the weekly program “Program Mode” button needs to be pressed for 3 seconds. On the screen there will be icons for the day which wants to be programmed, hours of the day and active mode. The hour which will be programmed will be blinking.
- By pressing “Mode” button, chosen mode for that specific hour may be changed.
- ”Up” and “down” button would allow you to change the chosen time frame and up to the active it can be programmed.
- While setting the weekly program to change the date “Settings” button should be pressed.
- When weekly program is chosen on screen or while setting weekly program, if the hours on the screen is blinking, it means that the chosen hours set on “Comfort” mode. If the hour is not blinking then chosen mode is ”Economy”mode. As for blinking hour means active current time.
- After scheduling the weekly program to register it “Program Mode” button needs to be pressed for 3 seconds.